BlackRock is hiring for an ETF Portfolio Manager within their ETF and Index Investments group in San Francisco.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to connect with Andrew Kaban (email@example.com) for an introduction before applying.
BlackRock’s ETF and Index Investment Portfolio Management team manages more than $2.6 trillion in global passive equity assets across US Equities, Developed Markets, Emerging Markets, Commodities & REITs. The group offers passive equity investors one of the industry's broadest array of investment choices. Our clients include corporate pension plans, public pension plans, central banks, sovereign wealth funds and other institutional investors. Our investment professionals benefit from the resources of a world-class firm that continually invests in its business and is differentiated by a team approach and integrated research and risk management. BlackRock is currently seeking a Portfolio Manager, who will own the day-to-day management of equity index portfolios.
- Manage all aspects of portfolios including index changes, corporate actions, and cash management; ensure that portfolios track within performance expectations
- Apply quantitative techniques and models, coupled with specific market knowledge, to portfolio construction and risk budgeting.
- Use various investment vehicles (including derivatives) and trading strategies to meet a desired investment objective.
- Attribute fund performance and understand sources of portfolio risk relative to the benchmark.
- Establish portfolio management expertise and champion the funds to internal groups and external clients.
- Support senior management and client-facing groups on fund education and ad-hoc requests.
To see the complete job description click here.