Affirm is looking for a Business Development Associate in their SF office. Qualified candidates are encouraged to connect with Fabiola Cazares (email@example.com) for an introduction prior to applying.
Find the application here.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong passion for E-commerce
- Ability to work closely with multiple non-sales teams internally; credit, legal, operations, etc.
- 0 to 6 months of prior work experience
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
- The desire to pursue a role in sales, and the drive to be successful
- Grit. Lots of grit. You need to embrace challenges and be willing to work hard to achieve audacious goals
- Excellent ability to communicate, extremely detail-oriented
- Organized mindset and an ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals
- Drive new business by identifying, qualifying, and developing new partnership opportunities for Affirm
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives and the rest of the Sales & BD team to strategize creative outreach campaigns and determine priority of outreach based on potential impact
- Manage the first stages of the Sales & Business Development pipeline by performing initial outreach and nurturing leads through various inbound channels, including phone, email and social
- Engage potential partners about their goals and challenges, and educate them on the value of Affirm
- Develop best practices and efficient processes for growing our merchant partner base
- Contribute significantly to Affirm’s growth as we scale our core business and product
BlackRock is looking for an ETF Portfolio Manager in their SF office. Qualified candidates are encouraged to connect with Valerie Wong (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an introduction prior to applying.
Find the application here.
- Manage all aspects of portfolios including index changes, corporate actions, and cash management; ensure that portfolios track within performance expectations
- Apply quantitative techniques and models, coupled with specific market knowledge, to portfolio construction and risk budgeting.
- Use various investment vehicles (including derivatives) and trading strategies to meet a desired investment objective.
- Attribute fund performance and understand sources of portfolio risk relative to the benchmark.
- Establish portfolio management expertise and champion the funds to internal groups and external clients.
- Support senior management and client-facing groups on fund education and ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or related field. Graduate degree or CFA desirable
- Familiarity with exchange traded funds is desirable.
- Solid working knowledge of capital markets and portfolio management theory.
- Working knowledge of index methodologies and portfolio construction desirable.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Expertise in Excel.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments while producing high quality work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills.
Morgan Stanley is hiring for multiple positions in their San Francisco office. Qualified candidates are encouraged to connect with Paola Serna (Paola.Serna@morganstanley.com) for an introduction prior to applying.