Merrill Lynch is hiring for multiple positions in their San Francisco office. Qualified candidates are encouraged to connect with Danelis Padron (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an introduction prior to applying.
MSCI is hiring an Index Sales Specialist in their San Francisco office. Qualified candidates are encouraged to connect with David Orces (David.Orces@msci.com) for an introduction prior to applying.
MSCI Index Sales Specialists are responsible for maintaining existing client relationships as well as new business development for MSCI products. Each person travels within their respective sales territory to meet with clients regarding new products as well as enhancements to existing products.
The role entails educating, positioning and licensing MSCI’s global equity index data to current clients as well as prospective clientele. Sales Specialists use their knowledge of the investment management process, modern portfolio theory, and data distribution platforms (Bloomberg, Factset, Thompson, etc.) to identify solutions using MSCI tools for their clients.
This role is a highly visible one, with involvement in all aspects of account management, including senior level relationship management, in-depth discussions regarding MSCI’s index methodology, commercial terms and contract negotiation, closing sales, and product setup and delivery. Education of the enhancements and evolution of how our indices are used by the investment community is ongoing. In this role, individuals will work very closely with MSCI Product Management, Global Client Service, Client Consultants, Marketing, Global Sales Colleagues, Legal Counsel and Finance Operations.
Specific Knowledge/Skills, Desired Experience, Desired Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience; MBA, Master’s Degree and/or CFA charter holder strongly desired
· Proven years of experience in the financial service industry
· Minimum of 4 years direct sales experience with a proven record of achievement and accomplishment
· Superior communication and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple detail-oriented projects
· Strong sales closing skills
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Understanding of/experience dealing with major financial institutions including Asset Managers, Hedge Funds, Broker Dealers, Pension Plans, and/or Consultants
· Strong understanding of the global equity and fixed income markets
· A self-starter and highly motivated; ability to work individually and within a team
· Thorough understanding of the investment management process
· Someone who enjoys intellectual and analytical challenges
Wells Fargo is hiring for multiple positions in their San Francisco office. Qualified applicants are encouraged to connect with Ari Valadez (Ariadne.Valadez@wellsfargo.com) for an introduction before applying.
5363331 ESG Senior Research Analyst
5363334 Jr. Researcher Analyst
5363417 Product Specialist
Stone Harbor Investment Partners is looking for an analyst in their New York office. Qualified applicants are encouraged to connect with Andrew Kaban (email@example.com) for an introduction before applying.
BlackRock is hiring within their data services team in Seattle. Qualified candidates are encouraged to connect with Andrew Kaban (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an introduction before applying.
The role sits in Business Operations within BlackRock Data Service (BDS) which is a centralized data group dedicated to ensuring that all information required for the investment management process including positions, security data, pricing, risk, cash, net asset value (NAV), performance and compliance are delivered through the Green Package consistently, accurately and on a timely basis.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills and an ability to identify problems, design and articulate solutions and implement change.
- Knowledge of financial products in Fixed Income, Equities and Derivatives, and familiarity with Risk analytics such as Durations, Spreads, Beta and VaR would be an advantage.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills and be able to develop good working relationships with stakeholders.
- Technical skills (SQL, UNIX, Python and PERL) are preferred but not necessary.
- Must be detail orientated, possess initiative and work well under pressure.
- Degree in Finance, Engineering or Technology would be preferred.
- Given that the nature of this role is Finance and Technology (FinTech) centric, we would like candidates who demonstrate an aptitude for learning these aspects of the job.