You’re a great communicator - you find the best style and format to communicate (with customers and team members) efficiently and effectively. Your work is defined by your grit and grace.
You’re detail oriented - You’re obsessed with every period, semicolon, word choice, font color, and font size in front of you. You believe your work represents you.
You’re persistent - our customers are managing regulatory changes and risks that evolve over time.
The questions and the problems we are solving are not always the same. You are resourceful and able to find solutions that are current and relevant.
You love solving problems - you have a keen understanding of how people, process, and technology function in enterprise organizations. You understand that even though every customer may be different there are also commonalities for integrated risk management.
You love doing things efficiently - you believe that automation is better than completing tasks manually.
This job will perform the below responsibilities:
● Lead & perform post-sale deployment and delivery services
● Build & track implementation plans, schedule, budget and milestones
● Train and develop team members
● Communicate with stakeholders; raise issues/risks for resolution
● Conduct business impact analysis
● Develop business continuity plans
● Present & train stakeholders on business resiliency plans
● Identify, deploy and monitor risks & controls for compliance reporting
● Effectively communicate to C-level business resiliency risks and solutions
● Evangelize & demonstrate CyberOne’s technical solutions
● Provide product improvement feedback
● Support product QA/testing support for solutions
● Support training and communication plans for solutions
Skills & Requirements
● Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
● Strong Customer Service Skills with a minimum of four years prior experience
● Strong ability to collaborate
● Ability to multi-task between projects and initiatives
● Excellent analytical and critical thinking ability
● Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
● Strong ability to learn new information and critically think
● In-depth knowledge of a variety of frameworks
● Audit, compliance, & risk background
● Experience in various industry
● Experience frameworks such as ISO, PCI, HIPPA, ISO, SOX, CoBit, EU GDPR etc.
● Understanding of data security, privacy, fraud, and regulatory laws
● MCBCP, CBCP, ABCP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, PMP, PMP-RMP
● Full-tme exempt
● Competitive salary
● Profit sharing
● Medical, dental, vision health insurance option
● Standard US holidays
● 100% remote work location
● Up to once a month travel may be required
● Work with awesome companies globally
● 2 weeks paid vacation
● Annual retreat trip opportunities
● Professional training opportunities
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com