Affirm is looking for a Business Development Associate in their SF office. Qualified candidates are encouraged to connect with Fabiola Cazares (email@example.com) for an introduction prior to applying.
Find the application here.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong passion for E-commerce
- Ability to work closely with multiple non-sales teams internally; credit, legal, operations, etc.
- 0 to 6 months of prior work experience
- Passion and drive to change consumer banking for the better
- The desire to pursue a role in sales, and the drive to be successful
- Grit. Lots of grit. You need to embrace challenges and be willing to work hard to achieve audacious goals
- Excellent ability to communicate, extremely detail-oriented
- Organized mindset and an ability to manage time effectively
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals
- Drive new business by identifying, qualifying, and developing new partnership opportunities for Affirm
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives and the rest of the Sales & BD team to strategize creative outreach campaigns and determine priority of outreach based on potential impact
- Manage the first stages of the Sales & Business Development pipeline by performing initial outreach and nurturing leads through various inbound channels, including phone, email and social
- Engage potential partners about their goals and challenges, and educate them on the value of Affirm
- Develop best practices and efficient processes for growing our merchant partner base
- Contribute significantly to Affirm’s growth as we scale our core business and product