BlackRock is looking for an ETF Portfolio Manager in their SF office. Qualified candidates are encouraged to connect with Valerie Wong (email@example.com) for an introduction prior to applying.
Find the application here.
- Manage all aspects of portfolios including index changes, corporate actions, and cash management; ensure that portfolios track within performance expectations
- Apply quantitative techniques and models, coupled with specific market knowledge, to portfolio construction and risk budgeting.
- Use various investment vehicles (including derivatives) and trading strategies to meet a desired investment objective.
- Attribute fund performance and understand sources of portfolio risk relative to the benchmark.
- Establish portfolio management expertise and champion the funds to internal groups and external clients.
- Support senior management and client-facing groups on fund education and ad-hoc requests.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or related field. Graduate degree or CFA desirable
- Familiarity with exchange traded funds is desirable.
- Solid working knowledge of capital markets and portfolio management theory.
- Working knowledge of index methodologies and portfolio construction desirable.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Expertise in Excel.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments while producing high quality work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, and relationship-building skills.