The purpose of the LIF Scholarship is to provide outstanding diverse students with access to opportunities for higher education. The future of our nation and its growing diversity is dependent on preparing diverse leaders whom will help create a better society. This aligns with our mission to strengthen underserved communities through education, connectivity, career advancement and community service.
- Enrolled in a four-year degree program, at a US accredited, not-for-profit, private or public college or university.
- A minimum cumulative weighted GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Available to attend the LIF Finance Boot Camp on September 16, 2017. REGISTER FOR THE EVENT HERE if you have not done so yet.
- An outstanding academic record.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Exceptional personal success skills.
Deadline: September 10, 2017 12:00am
*Selected candidates will be asked to submit school transcripts and resume.